Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website or its aliases; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, Jobs263 and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful to and not limited to Jobs263 or any other person, body, entity, system or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Jobs263 reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed to this entire website, at Jobs263’s discretion.
- If Jobs263 provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the account information are kept confidential. Jobs263 may disable your account at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to Jobs263 a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Jobs263 the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Jobs263 or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Jobs263 reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Jobs263’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Notwithstanding Jobs263’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Jobs263 does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Jobs263 makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Jobs263 does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Security: No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and ensure its availability.
Limitations of liability
- Jobs263 will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Jobs263 has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Jobs263 has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Jobs263’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Jobs263 officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Jobs263.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- You hereby indemnify Jobs263 and undertake to keep Jobs263 indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by Jobs263 arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.