Youth Positive Development Specialist
- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Apply Before: July 27, 2021
- Views 210
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working for programs that target youth in Zimbabwe, preferably for an international organization;
- Very good knowledge of the wide variety of youth development and support approaches and programs;
- Creative and good understanding of youth culture;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to transfer skills and knowledge to beneficiaries;
- University level degree in social sciences or in a relevant field;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Deadline: 26 July 2021 (COB)
Related Jobs (7)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021