X- ray Technician
- Post Date:May 28, 2021
- Views 485
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Vacancies have risen at Nhowe Mission Brian Lemons Memorial hospital for the posts of X- ray Technician. The hospital is a faithful based mission under the Churches of Christ.
- Day to day running of the X- ray Department
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery methods.
- Perform a variety of diagnostic radiographic examinations as defined for that level.
- Manage and participate in the development and administration of the department’s budget.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and plans.
- Certificate in General Radiography.
- Diploma in Radiography.
- Degree is an added advantage.
- Should be registered with Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by 31 May 2021. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for and addressed to:
The Medical Superintendent
Nhowe Mission Hospital,
For any clarificati