- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 305
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within First Mutual Funeral Services Company a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. First Mutual Holdings Limited is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill these vacancies.
POSITION: WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Planning Coffins and Caskets production.
- Ensuring compliance with company regulations as well as health and safety regulations.
- Gathering of market intelligence to enable continuous production of competitive products.
- Ensuring that all machinery is working and is well maintained as per schedule.
- Managing the procurement of raw materials. o Managing inventory.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A Diploma in Wood Technology/Carpentry
- 5 years relevant experience in coffin manufacturing at a supervisory level
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Results oriented o Ability to work under Pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources, via the following email address [email protected].
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for and the preferred location in the subject line “Workshop Supervisor”
Applications should be sent by not later than 1600 hours, 23 February 2021.
Please Note: Failure to follow the application instructions above may lead to disqualification.