- Post Date:August 24, 2021
- Views 356
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Our client, a market leader in the Automotive industry is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly well organised individual who can demonstrate accountability, initiative, creativity, and focus.
To fill the above position, applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited.
- Prepare, supervise, and control workshop activities, including the scheduling of work in the Service Department.
- Liaise with customers and diagnose customer concerns prior to being booked in for service and/or repair.
- Assist all Technicians and Apprentice Technicians in the diagnosis of mechanical problems.
- Ensure customers receive the best quality service.
- Check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition.
- Control and set workshop behavioural standards.
- Maintain staff morale.
- Advise all new and existing staff of Dealership policies and procedures and adherence to these policies and procedures.
- Make suggestions to management for improvements in the mechanical service department’s operations.
- Maintain a well-trained workforce and supervise in-house training as required.
- A technical or business degree or equivalent
- Master’s degree an added advantage
- 5 – 10 years’ management experience
- Workshop management experience
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience in leading teams
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong drive for achieving results
- Strong business skills
- Well groomed
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing date is Wednesday 25 August 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Related Jobs (16)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time