- Post Date:July 3, 2022
- Views 386
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the position of Workshop Foreman. The incumbent will report to the Logistics and Transport Manager and will be based at Aspindale Workshop.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 O’ Levels including English language and Mathematics.
- Journeyman Class 1 Motor Mechanics.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a motor vehicle maintenance and service role.
- Very good analytic and risk management skills.
- High-level interpersonal, team management and supervisory skills.
- High level of safety consciousness and self-driven
- Team Player
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Plans and schedules maintenance of all vehicles in the workshop.
- Attends to breakdown as and when necessary.
- Carries out vehicle testing and quality control of repaired or serviced vehicles.
- Requests for new spares as and when necessary.
- Follows up on all outsourced works.
- Recommends disposal of unroadworthy vehicles in consultation with superiors.
- Oversees maintenance of safety and health standards through the usage of correct tools.
- Ensures proper maintenance of workshop equipment and machinery.
- Compiles weekly and monthly reports for the workshop.
- Supervises and develops subordinates through training and setting performance targets.
- Any other work related duties as recommended by the superior.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to: [email protected].
Not later than 4 July 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (8)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time