- Post Date:December 20, 2021
- Views 249
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent developer, who has strong HTML/CSS skills and a good knowledge of WordPress/WooCommerce. If you have talents spotting useful UI/UX improvements, that would be a big bonus.
You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins for WordPress with a goal to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to our specifications
You should be an excellent communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English and possess a keen eye to detail. We believe communication is critical and there is no such thing as over-communicating.
As DevOps we need “Continuous improvement, feature releases and updating of our E-Commerce platform of apps and website to ensure smooth functionality without downtime or disruption.”
Your general role would encompass and bridge the gap in the software development, quality assurance and IT operations within the organisation. This is largely underpinned with good practises in communication and collaboration with team members either remote or from different departments.
- Collaborate on the platform design and functionality
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Work on system architecture.
- Managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with members of the team.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Strategize, execute, and liaise between IT operations and software development
Email your CV and portfolio to: [email protected]
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Related Jobs (15)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Data Entry Clerk – Bambanani x 1, Chitungwiza x 1 (Full time) on January 18, 2022 Full Time