Wellness Program Officer
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 327
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
An emerging elite organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit highly qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Wellness Program Officer.
- Gathers meaningful information on wellness programs through various research tools and techniques;
- Manages the collation or collection of robust data to facilitate the analysis of healthcare funding intelligence
- Reviews quantitative data and statistics on health risk programs;
- Compares data and presents findings report to the Brand Manager,
- Recommends wellness programs, initiatives and events to ensure stakeholders are informed on managing their own health;
- Researches healthcare services, institutions and practices as they apply to managing and improving individual healthcare
- Monitors and reviews success of initiatives, programs and events;
- Develops comparison reports, reviewing events of competitors and other regional and international health and wellness programs;
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- A degree in Healthcare Management or equivalent;
- Occupational Health, Health Education Promotion or Wellness qualifications;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the healthcare industry;
- Must be highly computer literate;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- A quality oriented attitude and ability to operate independently.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by Thursday 27 May 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference:
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (3)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time