- Post Date:November 24, 2021
- Views 375
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of WELFARE OFFICER [GRADE 9].
REPORTING TO: HOUSING & COMMUNITY SERVICES MANAGER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A relevant Social Science Degree preferably in Social Work, Development Studies, Local Governance
- Experience in Housing Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least two years working experience in a similar position preferably in a local authority
- No criminal record
- Applicants must be mature and result oriented with at least 30 years of age.
- Promoting the proper utilization and maintenance of Council community amenities.
- Promoting grassroots participation and self-sustaining activities through formation and training of community clubs.
- Facilitating the establishment and registration of new health and educational facilities.
- Facilitating the allocation of market stalls in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda Rural Service Centre.
- Coordinating the collection of revenue at all market stalis and vending sites in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda Rural Service Centre.
- Updating and maintaining a database of all informal traders in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda Rural Service Centre.
- Coordinating the control of illegal trading.
- Coordinating monthly clean-up activities in Wadzanai Township and Chakonda RSC.
- Supervising the general operations of Wadzanai Early Childhood Development Centre.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and supervise activities of junior staff within the department.
- Identifying and supporting women and youths development projects.
- Coordinating the Annual Chairman’s Cheer Fund.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Applications in own handwriting together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications as well as three contactable referees should be submitted to reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 26 November 2021.
Mr Jemitias Mandinyenya,
Chief Executive Officer,
Chaminuka Rural District Council,
Tel: 071-8221, 8222, 8241,
Email: [email protected]
NB: Clearly mark the position being applied for on the envelope.
Related Jobs (26)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time