Website Development Consultancy
- Post Date:September 23, 2021
- Views 322
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
A local NGO is inviting reputable individuals or organizations to design its website.
The designer will be required to:
- Design the website which should be secure and have an SSL certificate installed;
- Develop a website which will have sections not limited to publications, newsletters, livechat, blog section and custom illustrations;
- The website must have a picture gallery(audio, video and images section) Social media plugins and donate link linked to Paypal;
- The website should have a picture gallery (Media support – audio, video and images; social media plugins (Comments moderation / social sharing, mailing list and subscription);
- Search engine optimization;
- Web compatibility;
- Improved web page speed;
- User friendly navigation;
- Personalised institutional email addresses for the staff;
- The website should in essence have many interactive linkages.
- The consultant must have requisite academic qualifications (Certificate, Diploma or Degree);
- S/he must have proven experience in website designing.
The lead designer must be in possession of relevant academic and professional qualifications and experience in Information Technology and Website Development and Administration. Interested individuals or organizations to email their expression of interest to [email protected] A Company Profile with CV(s) of lead designer(s) as well as proposed implementation plan and budget, three samples of work done in the last two years should be provided. Traceable references of three (3) reputable companies/organizations a must.
Deadline: 30 September 2021