- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 235
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Reports to: Software Engineer
- The applicant should have at least a degree in Computer Science or any other relevant equivalent.
- The applicant should demonstrate familiarity with web standards, knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), and working knowledge of website management tools.
- The ideal applicant must be a good team player with ability to generate creative ideas, good communicator and must possess good problem solving skills.
- Designing and development of university website and web applications;
- Maintaining and continuous improvement of the CUT website ensuring web pages are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date;
- Optimizing website exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content (SEO);
- Creating needed web-based response forms for surveys;
- Determining client website needs and requirements;
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection;
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance;
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO;
- Backing up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery (implement website backup and disaster recovery;
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Head of Section and or Department.
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and dates of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to: –
The Senior Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
Chinhoyi University of Technology,
Private Bag 7724,
Telephone No: – 0267-2129454 or 02671-2125293
NB: Applications may be emailed to [email protected] and should be sent as a single PDF document.
Applications that do not comply with the requirements will be disqualified. The closing date for receipt of applications is 26 April 2022.