Water Resources Officer
- Post Date:June 3, 2021
- Views 242
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
The Pungwe Sub-Catchment Council is a nonprofit-making Organization, established in terms of Section 24 of the Water Act, Chapter 20:24, is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and well experienced persons for appointment to the above position which has arisen in the Organization. Successful applicant will be based at Pungwe Sub-Catchment Council and will be reporting to the Sub-Catchment Chairperson and the Catchment Manager.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Organize and carryout planned IWRM programmes.
- Management of Data base and Water permit processing.
- Management of Water flows and ensuring equitable distribution.
- Management of Water disputes/Conflicts.
- Catchment environmental protection.
- Stakeholder engagement on IRWM awareness campaigns.
- Revenue collection and Staff management.
- Budget formulation and implementation.
- Management and Spear heading of Community Plough-Backs.
The required applicant should meet the following specifications:-
- Degree in Water Resources Management, Civil and Water Engineering, Irrigations and Water Resources Engineering, Geography and Environmental Science.
- Should be mature, honest and have good communication skills.
- A minimum of three years experience working in IWRM.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- A clean Class 4 Drivers’ Licence will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to:-
Pungwe Sub-Catchment Council
P.O. Box 3535
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time