Volunteer Accounts Clerk
- Post Date:May 11, 2021
- Views 571
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Unit: CSW – Head Office (Harare, Zimbabwe)
Reporting to: The CSW Registrar
The Council of Social Workers (CSW), established in terms of the Social Workers Act(Chap 27:21), the Social Work Regulatory body in Zimbabwe has an opening for a dynamic and committed professional who wants to make a contribution to Social Work regulation in Zimbabwe. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is result driven, a team worker with good communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the CSW accounting department;
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records for CSW;
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements;
- Carry out bank reconciliations in a timely manner;
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database;
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on financial program activity areas;
- Constantly prepare financial statements for sharing with Board and Management;
- Prepare budgets and ensure expenditure is in line with budget;
- Prepare documents for internal and external audits;
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws of accounting as well as those of CSW;
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills and qualifications
- A Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping a must;
- An additional qualification in ACCA or related studies will be an added advantage;
- At least 2 years of experience working in a professional environment.
If you meet the above profile and want to contribute to Social Work regulatory processes in Zimbabwe send your application quoting Vacancy Notice PO: 2021 to:
The Recruitment Committee Chairperson
Council of Social Workers Zimbabwe
c/o Midlands State University School of Social Work
Corner Grant and Chinhoyi Street
P.0. Box 66570
Or email your application to: [email protected]
Qualified individuals, particularly women, are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates will be shortlisted.
CSW is an equal opportunity employer, respects diversity and gender equality.
Deadline: 14 May 2021