Voluntary Intern Admin Assistant
- Post Date:February 2, 2021
- Views 592
- Industry Non Governmental
FOST is looking for a voluntary intern in the Admin and Accounts Department. We prefer a young energetic man/boy aged 22 to 25 years who wants to get an intensive on job training for 1 year. We will be offering only the transport allowance.
Roles and responsibilities
The Admin Assistant will report the Administration and Finance Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating the pastel accounting package by in-puting invoices and receipts daily;
- Receiving the computed log-sheets and raising the invoices in the system according to projects;
- Receiving quotations and compiling a comparative schedule;
- Communication with provincial offices on financial issues;
- Receiving goods from suppliers and keeping record of their usage;
- Filing of all payment vouchers and ensures that all relevant attachments are there;
- Keeping record of all inventories and materials purchased;
- Any other duties reasonably required by the Administration and Finance Officer.
Send your cv to [email protected]