- Post Date:October 23, 2021
- Views 339
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER IN THE SERVICE OF YOUR COUNTRY?
The Air Force of Zimbabwe is looking for suitably qualified persons who are Zimbabwean citizens and physically fit to join the Force as Veterinary officers:
The candidates must have the following:
- Aged 30 years and below
- Degree in Veterinary Science
- Higher National Diploma in Animal Health and Production
- Or any other relevant qualification from a reputable Higher Learning Institution
In addition to a good remuneration, the Air Force of Zimbabwe offers the following benefits:
- Free Medical and Dental cover for Serving members and their immediate dependents.
- Free uniforms.
- Transport and Accommodation Allowances.
- Generous leave conditions.
- Free Accommodation.
Interested candidates must drop their handwritten application letters, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications before 27 October 2021 at:
Air Force of Zimbabwe
Number 2 Nialis Building,
2nd Floor East
Cnr Julius Nyerere & Robson Manyika
For enquiries contact the Air Force of Zimbabwe Recruiting Office on the following numbers: 0242-779488/779494/779497
“OUR WINGS ARE THE FORTRESS OF THE NATION”
Related Jobs (12)
Director, DEI&B (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) on November 20, 2021 Full Time