- Post Date:July 3, 2021
- Views 1147
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity exist for a Verifications Officer to join our team based in Zimbabwe.
Please note that this is a contract position only.
The purpose of this role is to process verifications and queries/requests timeously.
The Verification Officer reports directly to the Verification Supervisor. This position is responsible for verifying information gathered from new customers in order to open accounts. They are required to check the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Manage verifications and queries
- Ensure the verifications and queries are carried out effectively.
- Perform and reach set targets
- Work effectively in a team
- To verify documentation and information supplied by customers when signing up for new accounts
- Process ICFX pending verification requests
- Check the Indemnity Form is completed with the correct name, date as well as signature
- Respond and resolve queries on Zendesk
- Check the Identity document/passport supplied is valid and correct
- To complete the electronic verification process
- Complete outstanding information on the verification form
- Once all information has been checked and is correct, select the Verify option
- Select “bad” if any aspect looks suspicious and insert a comment/reason for the rejection
- To uphold the company brand
- Provide professional customer service at all times Give information based on the training received
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Previously worked as a Teller and or a Client Liaison
- Knowledge of verification processes
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
- Knowledge of RBZ regulations
- Knowledge of Android functions and activities
- Verbal and written communication
- Time management
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- A team player
If you do not receive any response after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS.
Related Jobs (34)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract