Vehicle Licensing Controller - Southern (Bulawayo)
- Post Date:May 30, 2022
- Views 391
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo).
The position exists to coordinate vehicle licensing, operations as well as attain revenue targets. Enforce the Vehicle Registrations Licensing Act CAP 13:14, Road Traffic Act CAP 13:11, and Finance Act on Presumptive Tax, Road Licensing, and enforce compliance. The Incumbent shall be reporting to the Vehicle Licensing Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements revenue enhancement measures to increase vehicle licensing compliance rate (Blitz Operations, Discounts, and mobile licensing).
- Implements strategies to increase ZINARA points of presence in order to reduce commission related costs.
- Identifies system revenue leakage and take appropriate action.
- Compiles weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Vehicle Licencing Reports.
- Carries out regular checks on vehicle licensing facilities to ensure proper functioning of systems and other critical operational equipment.
- Assists in crafting departmental budget.
- Allocates Operational Resources (Face Value Paper etc) to all Zinara offices.
- Identifies training needs of staff and recommend appropriate training and coaching where necessary
- Ensures that the licensing supervisor’s duties are performed in accordance with ZINARA policies and procedures and renders assistance in the performance of work as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ level including Mathematics /Accounts and English
- 2 “A’levels passes
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Economics/Business Studies
- Person of unquestionable integrity
- Clean class 4 driver’s license
- At least 3 years in a similar Position
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than Monday 30 May at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Or send via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship