Vehicle Licensing Blitz Contractors x 48
- Post Date:November 17, 2021
- Views 623
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
Location: Based in Harare, Mutare, Masvingo, Bulawayo, Gweru
The independent contractor opportunities have arisen within the Zimbabwe National Road Administration (ZINARA) for appropriately qualified and motivated incumbents.
Independent Contractor Terms Under Vehicle Licensing Section
- Enforcing vehicle licensing compliance in conjunction with other law enforcement stakeholders.
- Conducting vehicle licensing compliance spot checks in all public places.
- Carrying out vehicle licensing inspections at roadblocks while checking for compliance.
- Offering advice to the motoring public on the full extent of the provisions in the Vehicle Registration and Licensing Act and the Vehicle licensing system for their convenience.
- Assisting in the implementation of effective and efficient operational procedures to ensure a flawless revenue collection process.
- Counting and verifying cash and other payment methods transactions against receipts and banking the verified amounts at the end of each transacting day.
- 5 O Levels passes including Maths/Accounts and English
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Should be resident within 10km radius of the respective ZINARA provincial licensing office
- Must have unquestionable integrity
- No criminal record
Contractor Payments: The incumbents will be remunerated based on an attractive Independent Contract rate.
Applicants to indicate area of preference.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 19 November 2021 at 4.30pm to:
The Director Administration & Human Resources
489 Runville, Glenroy Crescent
Or via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.
Related Jobs (34)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time