- Post Date:June 15, 2022
- Views 258
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Construction
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: JR-25199
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Conducts valuations of immovable properties, monitors progress of building projects and controls disbursements of loan funds as part of the Society’s credit evaluation, assessment and control process.
- Performs objective appraisals of individual properties and client portfolios to determine accurate and current market values of properties.
- Reviews and understands building budgets and income schedules.
- Interprets legal documents such as leases, title deeds, etc.
- Utilises income capitalisation and discount cash flow valuation techniques and methodology.
- Prepares residual land valuations on land held for development.
- Deals with and values out-of-the-ordinary and complex properties.
- Stays abreast of property market performances for benchmarking purposes.
- Applies best practices, processes and procedures when performing valuations.
- Keeps up to date with national and international trends in property valuations, market trends and values.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree or Diploma in Valuations or Real Estate Management, Rural and Urban Planning or equivalent
- Valuers Council of Zimbabwe and REIZ membership an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience within the real estate industry
- Should have basic knowledge of building trade, town planning and Survey drawings and maps
- Estate Management,
- Property Valuations,
- Real Estate,
- Real Estate Management,
- Bachelor Of Technology Real Estate
Closing Date: 17 June 2022