USF Projects Telecommunications Engineer
- Post Date:March 31, 2022
- Views 80
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the vacant position of USF PROJECTS TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER on fixed term contract basis.
This position has the responsibility of ensuring planning, implementing and monitoring of USF projects.
The position reports to the USF Projects Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and maintaining project plans.
- Overseeing the execution of projects.
- Maintaining project management documents.
- Preparing project progress reports.
- Maintaining financial records of all projects.
- Conducting/ participating in project management review meetings.
- Supervising external project contractors.
- Tracking project deliverables (documents) according to contract requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc /B-Tech in Telecommunication, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Membership of a professional engineering body.
- PMP Certification or equivalent an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in Telecommunications Networks at the level of Engineer or above.
- At least three years working experience in management of construction projects will be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of Fixed, Mobile, Data and Internet technologies and Standards.
- A good understanding of Telecommunications Standardization and Regulation.
- A Clean Class Four Driver’s License a must.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES, CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
- Results focused
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
REMUNERATION: An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum vitae including the following information: –
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Position applied for
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates
- Any points the applicant feels may influence selection to his/her advantage.
All applications should be submitted to:
The Director General,
1008 Performance Close,
Mt Pleasant Business Park,
P.O. Box MP 843
In an envelope clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR A VACANT POST – STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR” to reach the Director General
Or email: [email protected] not later than 1 April 2022
Related Jobs (25)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022