- Post Date:June 13, 2021
- Views 269
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within First Mutual Funeral Services Company a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. First Mutual Holdings Limited is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Upholstery.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible tor the following among other duties:
- Coming up with various pattern templates.
- Cutting and sewing various fabrics.
- Applying various covering materials to caskets and coffins.
- Coming up with new designs and templates.
- Daily maintaining, servicing and cleaning of overlocking and sewing machines.
The ideal Candidate must possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Tailoring or upholstery course
- Two (2) years’ experience in coffin and casket trimming and upholstery
- Good Communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under Pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 15 June 2021.
Related Jobs (13)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time