Unit Trusts Administrator
- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 412
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applicants are invited to fill in the vacant position of Unit Trusts Administrator that has arisen in our Asset Management Division.
Reporting to: The Unit Trusts Supervisor
The essential duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Administering unit trusts – opening new accounts, processing receipts and withdrawals, purchasing of shares, dividends, bonds, distributing income, updating trustees of movements of units and equity portfolio.
- Client Servicing – providing financial information, providing adequate responses to client enquiries on investments, resolving client related problems in a professional way.
- Preparing and submitting Unit Trust funds returns to the Trustee and the Regulator.
- Calculating unit trust prices for equity and property funds and preparing Equity Valuations for the Trustee.
- Obtaining all the supporting documentation from clients in line with Know Your Customer and anti-money laundering requirements.
- Compiling summaries for creations and liquidations and preparing transfers for banking.
- Collecting Management fees due from the funds.
- Calculation of Yields for the Money Market Funds and preparation of Money Market Valuations for the Trustee.
- Capturing and Posting Cashbook transactions in the Accounting System.
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
- A first degree in Finance; Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years relevant & hands on experience in unit trust administration
- Corporate banking experience will be an added advantage
- Mature, analytical and independent reviewer with good eye for detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of operational risk
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with your CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 24 June 2022 to: [email protected]
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.