- Post Date:June 6, 2021
- Views 322
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is responsible for liaising with family regarding funeral arrangements, preparation of body and co-ordinate and manage funeral proceedings.
- Ensures family is well informed and cared for.
- Arranges and co-ordinates funeral proceedings.
- Supports the funeral consultant in providing services.
- Prepares burial equipment
- Maintains customer service standards.
- Bailee role
- Carries out driving duties
Customer Service, People Management
- National Certificate (Required)
Closing Date: 8 June 2021
Related Jobs (25)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract