- Post Date:June 13, 2021
- Views 416
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Undertaker that has arisen within the First Mutual Funeral Services Company.
- Providing 24-hour body removals from place of death to mortuary or burial place
- Preparing bodies for burial including washing and dressing and embalming.
- Documentation – processing documents for burials and repatriation,
- Liaising with the bereaved family on time, and ether requirements.
- Selling up burial equipment and tents
- Attending to bereaved clients with dignity and compassion.
- Making entries into the mortuary registers recording all the required details.
- Preparing of funeral services quotations and recommending products to clients.
- Coming up with a funeral program in liaison with the bereaved family.
- Acting as the company’s point person in assisting families during bereavement
- Managing the showroom and ensuring adequate stocking of all casket ranges.
- Monitoring movement of stock and personal effects.
- Maintaining vehicle movement and maintenance records
- Assisting in the supervision of housekeeping and burials ensuring Good health standards.
- Submitting reports to the Branch Supervisor.
- Ordinary level passes
- Clean Class 1 Driver’s license and experience in Bus Driving
- Three (3) years of experience as an Undertaker
- Good communication skills oral and written,
- Good interpersonal skids
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 15 June 2021.
Related Jobs (7)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021