- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 201
- Offered Salary USD$2000 – 2400 (rtgs equivalent)Qualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Salary range : USD$2000 – 2400 (rtgs equivalent)
- Oversee short and long range mine planning and scheduling (drill/blast, loading, hauling, dewatering and other special tasks).
- Collaborate the mine dewatering and pit hydrology planning with the Technical Services and Engineering departments.
- Drive initiatives to optimize existing business system, processes, practices and equipment to improve the overall performance of the Mining function.
- Ensure the required manpower and equipment are in place to achieve planned activities while meeting budgeted costs.
- Recommend and implement standards, programs, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with mining regulations and other applicable legislation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mine Engineering or related field, Master’s Degree a plus.
- At least 10 – 15 years’ experience in mine engineering field (underground & open pit operations), 4 of which must be in leadership or management role.
Interested candidates to send their updated CVs to [email protected] with the subject “Underground Superintendent”
Application Deadline : 22 February 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.