Underground Manager - Trojan Mine, Bindura
- Post Date:May 10, 2021
- Views 409
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Bindura Nickel Corporation – A member of Kuvimba Mining House
JOB ADVERTISEMENT – UNDERGROUND MANAGER: TROJAN MINE, BINDURA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and competent candidates to fill the position of Underground Manager that has arisen at Trajan Mine, Bindura. Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited (“BNC” or “the Company”). The incumbent will report to the Mine Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc Honours Degree in Mining Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Knowledge of trackless mining is an added advantage
- Full Blasting Licence
- Sound knowledge of SHEQ systems
- At least 5 years of experience at Mine Captain level and/or above
- Computer literacy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and executing the Company’s strategic goals for underground mining.
- Implementing and maintaining sound people management and development practices.
- Ensuring that production targets and profit margins are achieved cost effectively and safely.
- Ensuring the safety and health of underground employees.
- Ensuring compliance with all mining and safety regulations.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than Wednesday, 12 May 2021 to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (42)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract