Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Apply Before: October 1, 2021
- Views 107
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
Applications for scholarships are invited from 2021 First Year students enrolling at local State Universities for the following degree programmes: –
- Chemical Engineering/BSC Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mining Engineering or related disciplines
- Civil Engineering
- 5 “O” level passes including English Language and Mathematics at grade C or Better;
- Three “A” level passes:
- Applicants should be under 21 years of age; and
- Applicants should be enrolling for first year first semester in August or September 2021 intake.
Applicants should provide the following:
- University admission letter;
- Application letter with clear contact details;
- Certified copies of birth certificate, national identity card and academic certificates:
- Recommendation letter from last school attended; and
- A motivational letter (maximum length of 500 words), in support of the application.
Preference will be given to those from disadvantaged communities
All applications should be addressed to: [email protected]
The deadline for the receipt of applications is 30 September 2021.
NB: Clearly indicate the program being applied for in the email subject line. In the interest of public health, no hard copy applications will be accepted.
Related Jobs (49)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Technical Field Officer – Health and Nutrition (10) on September 21, 2021 Contract