Two (2) x Strategic Information Officer
- Post Date:June 30, 2021
- Views 625
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The Strategic Information Officer role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grow the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
The Strategic Information Officer will be working under the direct supervision of the Senior Strategic Information Officer responsible for:
- Communicating M&E information, gathering data from the field staff, follow up on activities and reporting;
- Implementing the Africaid M&E framework and activities through planning, monitoring and evaluation;
- Participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data, success stories as well as provide day to day data verification and ensure that all data is captured into the organisational Management Information System.
The Strategic Information Officer must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Demography, Social Sciences or related field;
- Minimum three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation for HIV programing in PEPFAR funded programmes;
- Knowledgeable in quantitative and qualitative data analysis; use of statistical analysis packages such as SPSS, STATA, EPINIFO;
- Fluency in English and Shona with knowledge of Ndebele a plus.
To apply for this position, please send a 2 pager CV and letter of motivation in WORD and expected salary to [email protected]
Africaid holds strict child safeguarding principles and a zero-tolerance policy for conducts of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse in the workplace and other places where the organization’s activities are rendered.
Deadline: 4 July 2021
Related Jobs (27)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract