Two (2) x Head Of Programmes
- Post Date:May 5, 2021
- Views 719
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Location: (Harare office)
Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The Head Of Programmes role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grows the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
- The Head Of Programmes will be responsible for the effective planning and implementation of Africaid’s projects so as project staff supervision.
- The Head of Programmes is also responsible for ensuring that project reporting and deliverables are completed within the set time frame, to budget and to the required quality standard. I
- t is the responsibility of the Head of Programmes to complete donor reports for all Africaid projects as well as work on grant proposals
The Head Of Programmes must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine;
- MPH or related field;
- Minimum five years experience in clinical and programming around paediatric and adolescent HIV services essential;
- Proven experience in grant writing and donor reporting;
- Demonstrated training and facilitation experience;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Ministry OF Health and Child Care Systems;
- Five (5) years’ experience on PEPFAR funded programmes;
To apply for this position, please send a 2 page CV and letter of motivation in WORD to [email protected]
Deadline: 10 May 2021 (12pm)
Related Jobs (8)
Paediatric ART Medical Officer (Re -advertisement) on December 5, 2021 Contract