Two (2) x District Strategic Information Officer
- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 363
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Location: Bulilima and Mwenezi
Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The District Strategic Information Officer role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grows the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
- The District Strategic Information Officer will be working under the direct supervision of the Strategic Information Officer responsible for communicating M&E information, gathering data from the field staff, follow up on activities and reporting.
- Assist the Strategic Information Officer to implement the Africaid M&E framework and activities through planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data, success stories as well as provide day to day data verification and ensuring that all data is captured into the organisational Management Information System.
The District Strategic Information Officer must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics; Demography; Social Sciences or related field;
- Minimum three years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation for HIV programing in PEPFAR funded programmes;
- Knowledgeable in quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Use of statistical analysis packages such as SPSS; STATA, EPINIFO.
- Fluency in English and Shona with knowledge of Ndebele a plus
To apply for this position, please send a 2 pager CV and letter of motivation in WORD stating the preferred location and expected salary to [email protected]
Deadline: 25 April 2021 (12pm)
Related Jobs (73)
Communications Graduate Intern – Manicaland Program Area on August 4, 2021 Internship