Two (2) x Data Entry Clerk (Part Time)
- Post Date:March 30, 2021
- Views 503
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation in Zimbabwe is recruiting for two (2) part time Data Entry Clerks.
SNV Zimbabwe, with the support of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC) and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), is implementing the Opportunities for Youth Employment (OYE) project, which seeks to improve the livelihoods and prospects of 10,000 out of school youths (among whom at least 50% are young women) by creating ‘green’ jobs and entrepreneurship. The objective of the project is to sustainably increase youth employment and income through skills and capacity building of young people (push factor), linking these young people to job market opportunities and business development (match factor) in growth sectors with a concrete potential for job creation (pull factor).
The Data Entry Clerk (DEC) will be appointed within the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) unit of the OYE project. Under the supervision of the Advisor-Monitoring and Evaluation, the DEC will conduct a wide range of data and information management duties in support of the OYE project. The position serves to meet performance and quality assurance benchmarks in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment. The DEC must exercise flexibility in providing support to project staff according to project and donor needs and in the interest of efficiency in workflows and operations. Essential tasks include the sorting and management of project beneficiary lists, automating and updating this information, producing accurate dashboards, and related reports as assigned by the supervisor.
- Receiving files from project staff for data entry; inputting this information in assigned Information management systems,
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures, including indexing rules,
- Verifying entered project beneficiary data by reviewing, correcting, or re-entering data,
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes,
- Maintaining SNV and Donor confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential,
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Efficient data management and efficiency, and relevant stakeholders guided on the use of Information outputs.
Back Stopping Services
- Design and consolidate data collection tools.
- Performance measurement and statistical reporting,
- Selected projects are guided to apply corporate planning, monitoring and evaluation standards from project start to closure.
- Must be college/university graduate with an M&E; Statistics and or Clerical related qualification,
- Strong computer skills (able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career,
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure in the fast-paced professional working environment.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and responsive and
- Ability to treat confidential information with due care.
Duration of contract: Five days Level of Effort (LOE) of every month for one year
How to apply
Please apply HERE and submitting an Expression of Interest which will include CV and past performance referees in English before 2 April 2021.
NB:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SNV does not require you to undergo any medical test prior to employment