- Post Date:March 16, 2021
- Views 504
- Qualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
As Treasury Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Credit facility agreements approved by AMO and signed and/or temporary agreements with local banks to be renewed latest within the first month after expiry date.
- Submission of monthly Treasury report to Paris as per subsidiary reporting calendar.
- Treasury management to ensure monthly compliance with yearly budgets.
- Preparation of daily cash flows (actual/forecasts), Bank Statements, documentation of pending payments requiring approval, List of foreign currency payments to be made, and providing this information to the Finance Manager for treasury management decisions.
- Institute and implement adequate bank accounts security and other related security measures to limit the risk of errors and frauds on all cash transactions (online or manual), security instruments and items/equipment e.g., treasury stamps, cheque books etc.
- Preparation of interest schedules and checking these against entries on the bank statements.
- Plan and facilitate foreign currency payments for importation of fuel when required.
- Prepare data for, and participate in, negotiations with banks. Stay informed about banking services and products on the market.
- Conduct at least bi-annual meetings with banks.
- Continuous review of Treasury procedures and policies.
- Raising RSF and Snow tickets to facilitate resolution of problems encountered by FICO users.
- Ensure annual Balance Confirmations and bank reconciliations for all bank accounts are done.
- Ensure registration of all signed agreements that require prior Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe exchange control approval.
- Completing the annual GERICO file and proper utilisation of Themis system.
- Gathering information and preparation of annual cash flows and submission of budget input formation to Budget & Reporting Manager to facilitate the preparation of the annual budget.
- Completing the annual Finance plan in conjunction with the Budget and Reporting Manager.
- Conduct safety inspection of 1 service station per month.
- Carry out any other business as may be delegated by the hierarchy.
Offer ID: 38448BR
Metier: General Finance Responsibility, Financial Middle / Back Office, Cash & Financing Management
Region, department, area: Zimbabwe
Experience level required: Minimum 6 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply, ”CLICK HERE”