Treasury Middle Office Analyst
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 571
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy of Treasury Middle Office Analyst which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring and risk reporting of all treasury activities to support the overall risk management strategy of the Bank.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Liquidity and market risk management
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Risk management reporting
- On-boarding evaluation of dealers, banks and counterparties
- Liquidity and cash flow planning
- Collateral management
- Review of treasury policies, controls and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel and VBA
- At least 3 years’ experience in treasury management
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (69)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract