- Post Date:September 15, 2021
- Apply Before: October 1, 2021
- Views 195
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
We are looking for a Treasury Dealer to join our team. You will facilitate and manage the treasury portfolio that includes the bank’s assets and liabilities in a cost-efficient manner that contributes to the generation of income in line with set targets for the Microbank. You must have at least 3-5 years of relevant banking experience. If you are results-focused, can work great with a team and have concern for order and quality, we’re looking for you! We love a person with attention to detail, is committed to the organisation and has professional expertise.
- Proven experience in a similar role with at least 5 years in leadership, managing change, workforce planning and budgeting role in a banking or microfinance environment.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate human resource strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of the local employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of local and international human resource management principles and best practices.
- Degree in Banking / Finance / and investment / accounting / business development or relevant.
- Corporate membership to a professional qualification.
If you meet the above criteria please email [email protected] quoting Treasury Dealer.
Related Jobs (30)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time