- Post Date:January 18, 2022
- Views 741
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
We are looking for a professional Treasury Dealer who will be responsible for the day to day management of relationships with key customers and the marketing of Treasury business and products to existing and prospective customers.
Treasury Dealer Responsibilities:
- Managing Treasury Front Office as the bank’s main dealer.
- Dealing in foreign exchange, primary, spot funds etc.
- Performing money management and dealer functions.
- Managing placements and settlement with banks.
- Managing and monitoring the bank’s day to day liquidity.
- Liaising with other banks for foreign exchange, money market limits, etc.
- Keeping management informed of any changes in the treasury portfolio or changes in legislation that may affect the bank’s operations.
- Hands-on control, monitoring and placement of cash resources.
- Maximising returns on cash investment.
Helpful Knowledge to have:
- Full understanding of the policies, processes and ethical issues surrounding Foreign Exchange Trading.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Treasury products, Services and Strategies and back-office operations.
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of trading techniques, skills and risks management.
- Strong numeracy skills including advanced Excel.
- Word and PowerPoint presentation.
- Excellent modelling and data handling skills.
- Spoken and Written English.
We want to hear from you! If you meet the above criteria please email [email protected] quoting Treasury Dealer.