Treasury and Banking Clerk
- Post Date:March 10, 2022
- Views 706
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the post of Treasury and Banking Clerk.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in any accounting course or equivalent. A degree in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Be computer literate
- A minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Ability to work under pressure paying attention to detail.
- Assist in reconciling of Council bank accounts and inter account transactions.
- Efficient filling of all income receipts and bank deposit slips.
- Participating in the preparation of monthly unclaimed deposit reports.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above post should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae,certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 11″ of March 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.