- Post Date:April 12, 2021
- Views 539
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Location: Harare Zimbabwe / Remote
We are a growing Travel Agency with an open position for a Travel Agent. We are looking for a candidate passionate about traveling. Your job entails managing travel requirements made for
business or holiday and providing tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our clients. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied.
Travel Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Determine travel needs, budgets and preferences.
- Sells and coordinates transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather and activities.
- Ticket/Books travel arrangements.
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancelations and refunds.
- Builds and maintains relationships with trevel and tour vendors.
- Attends travel seminars and conferences.
- Conducts research on destinations and industry trends.
- Maintains accurate records of bookings, payments, transactions, phone calls and meetings.
- Contributes to agency efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Travel Agent Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservation computer programs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- English preferred and ability to spesk others languages
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Mandatory Experience with Amadeus and Travelport
- Mandatory Experience working as a travel agent
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism, travel, hospitality, business or related field
- Up to date on applicable state licensing or registration requirements
- IATA billing a plus
Successful candidates to start immediately.
Please email CV to [email protected]
Please also include references phone numbers & emaits