- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 307
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of TRANSPORT OFFICER that has risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P7
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
- Degree in Transport and Logistics Management/ Administration, Business Administration Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic Knowledge of motor mechanics
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence is a must.
- Team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain a vehicle database of the Organisation
- To provide expert advise to the Authority on procurement of vehicles.
- Maintain good relations with service providers.
- To monitor vehicle usage and adherence in filing of vehicle log books.
- Supervise the use of vehicles by drivers.
- To ensure that the NPA transport policy is adhered to.
- Maintain vehicle hire commitment register
- To ensure that all vehicles are serviced within prescribed times and are licenced.
- Produce a monthly report on transport management issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Administration Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.