Transport Officer (Re-Advertisement)
- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 905
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Agriculture
An Organization with a diversified business portfolio based in Gweru is recruiting for the position of Transport Officer.
Duties & responsibilities
- Day to day operations of the transport department.
- Duty allocation for drivers and operators.
- Responsible for the welfare of drivers and operators.
- Ensure registration of vehicles and keep all vehicles are updated with insurances.
- Liase with VID, ZRP, EMA and others relevant stakeholders in relation with motor vehicle and earth moving machinery.
- Recommended vehicles and machinery for servicing.
- Recommending vehicles and machinery for disposal.
- Ensuring the transportation of employees to and from various work sites on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Transport Manager or other superiors.
- HND/Degree in Transport and logistics management.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in construction or property development sectors
- Class two driver’s license.
- Thorough knowledge of City of Gweru and Midlands province is a plus.
Kindly forward application letters and CVs to [email protected] quoting the position being applied for in the subject line.
NB: Applicant should state expected monthly salary
Due Date: 06/06/22