- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 318
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC) is an autonomous parastatal under the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is an internationally accredited examinations board. ZIMSEC is an examinations board responsible for assessment, evaluation and documentation of the academic readiness, learning progress, and skill acquisition of students at primary and secondary school levels in Zimbabwe. The Council is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons for the vacant position of Transport Officer that has arisen.
Manage and provide transport to all ZIMSEC activities for both Head Office and Regional Offices
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Ensure repairs of all broken down and accident damaged vehicles.
- Ensure timeous servicing of all vehicles.
- Facilitate licensing and insuring of all vehicles.
- Keep files of every car.
- Record and keep a list of vehicle. accessories
- Supervising the routine cleaning of cars
- Supervising the head driver and all drivers.
- Check all vehicles for faults and dents.
- Prepare monthly service register and timeous updating of accident register.
- Arrange feasible and meaningful duties to all drivers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Training personnel and helping team members develop key skills.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 ‘O’ level passes
- 2 ‘A’ level passes an added advantage.
- Certificate or diploma in Transport Management and Logistics or Equivalent
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good transport management skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Emotionally intelligent
- A proven and traceable success record.
- Experience in working with private and sensitive information.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Values Quality and Efficiency.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees through the google application form available on the ZIMSEC website. No hard copies will accepted.
Applications should be received not later than Friday the 14th of January 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
The google application form can be accessed through the link here or click on the link below.
NB: ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.