- Post Date:May 31, 2021
- Views 328
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
A leading company in the Printing and Publishing industry is seeking applications for the position of Transport Clerk based in Harare.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING KEY DUTIES
- Ensuring the successful execution of the daily transport schedule.
- Checking the daily transport schedule to ensure that all the transport resourcing requirements are met.
- Completing daily reports related to transport performance.
- Completing in-depth and detailed debriefs with drivers at the end of their working day, specifically to understand and report on any deviations from the plan.
- Ensuring all drivers complete their trips as planned and resolving day to day transport queries.
- Dynamically adjust the daily transport plan to accommodate changes.
- Anticipate and escalate service and cost problems in advance as appropriate to the Transport Officer
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Degree or Diploma in Transport Management
- 5 O’levels
- A tleast 2 years in a similar position
- Class 4 driver’s license
- Must be IT literate (Including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Be able to work under pressure within a busy transport office.
- Good report writing skills
Interested candidates should send their written applications accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates no later than 04 June 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Digital and Publishing Division
Cnr Second Street and George Silundika Avenue
Or email: [email protected]