- Post Date:December 22, 2021
- Views 651
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission & Distribution Company is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the fixed term contract post of TRANSPORT CLERK (1) – DISTRIBUTION SERVICES, which has arisen within ZETDC Transmission (Distribution Services).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Senior Transport Controller in generating vehicle fleet specifications.
- Assists in fleet services, repairs and maintenance with Service Providers.
- Assist the Senior Transport Controller with upkeep of ZETDC Fleet Master Register.
- Assists in fulfillment of Senior Transport Controller’s diarised activities.
- Assist the Transport Controller with Defensive Driving Courses.
- Doing quotations and invoices verification .
- Ensures tidiness of the transport offices.
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by Transport Controller daily.
Qualifications and Experience
- National Diploma In Transport & Logistics Management (Minimum).
- 5 O’Levels Including English and Maths
- Driver’s Licence at least Class 4 & DDC an added advantage
All applications to be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications and identity documents should be submitted not later than 24 December 2021 to:
The Transmission and Distribution Director (A)
Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company
ZESA Head Office, Electricity Centre,
8th Floor 25 Samora Machel Avenue
P.O Box 1760
Email address: [email protected]
**PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ZETDC DOES NOT REQUIRE PAYMENT OF ANY KIND FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS OR FOR ATTENDING INTERVIEWS.