- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 313
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position of Training Officer that has arisen within the Organization.
DEPARTMENT: Capacity Building
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the formulation and implementation of capacity building policies and programmes of the Authority to facilitate the realization of PRAZ’s mandate in line with the Act.
- Assists in the design and implementation of appropriate capacity building policies, processes, systems, controls and operating mechanisms to promote effective and efficient delivery of the Authority’s mandate
- Prepares and submits inputs into the monthly, quarterly and annual training reports
- Establishes and maintains professional links with relevant professional bodies for the sake of continuous development.
- Collaborates and builds relationships with Government, public and private sector partners and other stakeholders in carrying-out the mandate of the Authority as defined by the Act and PRAZ’s strategy
- Schedules programs as directed and invites all key stakeholders to ensure that capacity building programs are well attended
- Implements the approved capacity building framework to enhance knowledge, skills and capacity
- Administers the capacity needs assessments of the Authority’s employees as well as procuring entities and recommends appropriate initiatives based on identified gaps
- Undertakes training for public procurement officers in tine with new or revised procurement system and rules
- Conducts training programs to bridge the knowledge and skills gaps identified from procuring entities periodic reports.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interpret Public Procurement Law, Regulations and related policies
- Knowledge of Public Finance and related policies
- Ability to research and design of relevant course materials including tailor made courses.
- Ability to write training manuals, modules and case studies
- Capability to provide consultancy services in public procurement
- Ability to implement the training cycle
- Knowledge of Public Sector Reforms including Integrated Results Based Management and Easy of Doing Business
- Full understanding of Vision 2030 and NDS1
- Ability to link Procurement policies with National priorities
- Assist the Authority to develop Strategic Planning documents in line with Government’s IRBM practices
- A degree in Business/Education/ Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least five (5) years Training experience in the Public Sector is a requirement, supported by a teaching qualification
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs, Application Letters and Certified Copies of Certificates to: [email protected] or address to:
The Acting Finance and Administration Director
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box CY 406
The closing date for applications is Friday the 29th of October 2021.
If you do not receive any response within a month please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Related Jobs (14)
3 (Three) x Information and Communication Technology Coach on December 6, 2021 Full Time