Trading and Marketing Executive
- Post Date:June 7, 2022
- Views 452
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of a self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of a Trading and Marketing Executive that has arisen within thew organization,
- Identifies, formulates and agrees the long-term Marketing strategic direction, goals and objectives across all markets.
- Leads and develops the marketing, function in liaison with various stake holders to enable them to develop and implement the best possible marketing strategies and campaigns for the Company, whilst maintaining full marketing management responsibility for all marketing portfolios across various markets.
- Ensures brand profitability through knowledge and management of product, price, promotion, place, and costs across different brands & different Markets.
- Guides the short, mid and long-term product and portfolio strategic direction by brand and by market.
- Works closely with advertising agencies and ensure delivery of strong marketing campaigns for each market.
- Gathers & analyses market data to understand industry & competitor trends and develops dashboards to evaluate Company performance vs competition.
- Conducts market research for in-depth understanding of competitor advantages /activities and identity business opportunities.
- Ensures delivery of brand financial goals through detailed analysis and understanding of short-term & long-term brand performances, with special emphasis on marketing, program effectiveness and drivers of the business model.
- Manages the product launch process through effective resource allocation, maximizing, product life cycles, and ensuing portfolio optimization in line with the defined business strategy and plans.
- Ensures effective communication and collaboration across, Franchising, Marketing, Operations, Finance and in country management.
- Establishes appropriate marketing systems and procedures to ensure efficient operations and appropriate control, based on quality and commitment to deliver on-time.
- Controls expenditure according to product & portfolio priorities, ensuring cost-efficiency always and focus on advertising and promotion and other controllable expenses.
- Directs and manages all activities of the Marketing, function ensuing, that staff are properly coached, given the opportunity to develop and be continually motivated to handle the demands of their jobs and achieve their objectives across various Afmcan Markets.
- Negotiates and partners with key Opinion Leaders, Societies, Organizations, Funders, and Administrators.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum, qualifications, competences and experience:
- A Business and,‘or Marketing, Degree.
- MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification is a must.
- Minimum of 8 years proven working experience at senior management in a marketing role with at least 4 years of these as the Head of Marketing,
- Good knowledge and experience of core marketing, including but not muted to sales, key accounts, business development, vigorous marketing, across multiple markets.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Email your application in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 10 June 2022
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship