Trade Services Officer
- Post Date:May 8, 2022
- Views 504
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
A vacancy has arisen within International Banking & Exchange Control Department for a qualified and experienced Trade Services Officer
The incumbent should be able to check and verify the International Payments Officers` work, which has the main function of executing SWIFT Payments and Receipts in line with Procedure Manuals/Operating Standards, Exchange Control regulations, SWIFT payment guidelines and International Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking accuracy of FX bid documents submitted to ensure 100% success rate on FX Bids submitted to the RBZ FX Auction.
- Ensures foreign receipts, international remittances and trade finance products are captured correctly, files are in place and recovers commission accurately.
- Carries out User Acceptance Tests (UATs) for projects assigned by the International Banking and Trade Services Specialist.
- Ensures SWIFT queries are timeously done within 24 hrs
- Responds to queries raised by internal customers timeously and ensures resolution or escalates to the International Banking and Trade Services Specialist to ensure efficient delivery of service to customers and resolution of customer queries per the Bank`s Service Charter.
- Degree in Accounting/Banking & Finance
- IOBZ Diploma is an advantage.
- At least 3 years in a similar or related field
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to: [email protected] with the title, TRADE SERVICES OFFICER clearly written in the subject line by Tuesday 10th of May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.