Trade Marketing Manager
- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 618
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Trade Marketing Manager to join its vibrant Marketing team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all business channel partners are highly visible and to manage the interpretation and execution of the various business touch points that culminate in an optimum customer experience.
- Develop channel brand strategies, promote channel brand growth, expansion and implement channel brand plans, that resonate with target markets and drive profitability.
- Define objectives, propose plans and implement short- and long-term promotional marketing objectives, strategies and tactics to maximize sales opportunities, drive sales execution and expand consumer brand awareness across all core channels.
- Develop business regional growth plans and objectives for the annual visibility plan for both in store and on-store branding.
- Design and implement trade promotions and loyalty programs that drive depth & breadth of distribution.
- Develop and implement data-based and consistent annual trade marketing plans by channel, to build and grow the business product portfolios.
- Facilitate market activations / road shows, promotions among other initiatives to ensure market penetration and availability of all business products and services.
- Act as the key liaison between product/service development and clients while maintaining customer relationships for future purchases.
- Foster collaboration and communication between all marketing teams and cross- functional disciplines to ensure strategy and objective alignment against premier and major promotional programmes.
- Evaluate ROI and establish a tracking system to measure success and identify optimizations for future implementation.
- Conduct continuous relationship building through support and engagement, market visits and channel forums.
- Develop and administer relevant trade promotions to encourage optimum trade channel enthusiasm.
- Develop brand-positioning plans, statements, advertising briefs, brand properties and specifications.
- Research, analyse and compile reports on consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity to predict future brand trends for proactive implementation.
- Establish budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates in line with business objectives.
- Formulate bulk messages broadcast to channel members to ensure effective information dissemination to existing and potential channel base.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in, Marketing, E-Commerce or equivalent.
- A relevant Masters’ qualification will be an added advantage.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position and environment.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all within and externally parties.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and disruptive thinking skills.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Trade Marketing Manager” in the subject area by the 30th of April 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.