Toyota Apprentice Recruitment
- Post Date:October 24, 2021
- Views 402
- Career Level StudentQualification CertificateExperience Fresh
Applicants Must Have:
- 5 passes in one sitting with a grade ‘C’ or better, including English, Maths and Technical Subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- At Least 2 ‘A’ Level passes and a basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance will be an advantage.
- Driver’s Licence or Learner Licence.
Applications should be below 24 years old and should indicate their preference between AUTO-ELECTRICS and MOTOR MECHANICS.
Applications must include certified photocopies of:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Driver’s or Learner’s Licence and
- Confirmation of registration with the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.
Applications can be directed to:
The Human Resources Manager
67 Mutare Road
Or email: [email protected]
Closing date: 26 October 2021
NB: Toyota Zimbabwe’s recruitment policy DOES NOT require any prospective job seekers to make payments to any individuals or any of its employees as a way of securing training opportunity.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Related Jobs (18)
Human Capital Planning & Skills Development Officer on December 8, 2021 Full Time
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021