Tipper Truck Driver
- Post Date:August 12, 2021
- Views 405
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Transportation
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division based in Shurugwi. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of Tipper Truck Driver in the Division on contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 ”O” Levels including English.
- Class 2 Drivers’ license.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- At least 5 years’ experience in driving Tipper Trucks or related Equipment.
- Possession of Class 1 Driver’s License or any EME operator’s certificate will be an added advantage.
- Daily checks of assigned Tipper Trucks or vehicles as per vehicle check sheet.
- Driving Tipper Trucks and other company vehicles/equipment, as and when requested.
- Reporting any defects of Tipper Trucks/company vehicles/equipment to the supervisor for repairs to be carried out.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications indicating position applied, to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited,
P.O. Box 124,
Or E-Mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: Tuesday, 14 August, 2021.