Three (3) x Graduate / Student Intern - Agriculture
- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 396
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
A national Faith Based Organisation involved in development, advocacy and humanitarian work seeks Graduate / Student Interns.
- Assists with implementation of livelihoods projects;
- Assists in field data collection and data capturing;
- Assists with clerical duties;
- Collect Significant Change stories from the field.
Desired qualifications, technical skills and experience
- Diploma/ Degree or studying towards degree in Agriculture or related field;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly computer literate.
All applications, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned certificates and letter from learning institution and recommendation letter from your church leader should be sent via email to [email protected]
Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 18 February 2021 (4pm)
Related Jobs (12)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time