Three (3) x Field Officers
- Post Date:January 16, 2021
- Views 1028
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Job Title: Field Officer
Organization: DanChurchAid Zimbabwe
Reporting to: Senior Field Officer
Duration: 2 months
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a Danish faith-based civil society organization. It was founded in 1922 by representatives of the Danish Evangelical Church, which continues to be a key DCA constituency. DCA is also supported by volunteers, supporters, and staff working hard to save lives in many countries. DanChurchAid supports the needy and the poorest of the world in their struggle for a dignified and better life and helps those whose lives are threatened.
The position entails conducting the following activities: baseline data collection, beneficiary targeting, registration, monitoring, working closely with stakeholders during all programme activities, facilitating and monitoring beneficiary mobile cash disbursement processes, conducting monitoring activities and writing weekly and monthly reports.
- Registration of beneficiaries according to laid down criteria ensuring exclusion and inclusion errors are minimal.
- Assisting with design of communications materials.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders such as the Development Coordinator, Department of Social Welfare, City of Harare Housing and Community Services Department and relevant government ministries ensuring their active participation
- Ensure project related queries raised by beneficiaries are addressed timeously.
- Maintaining and collecting performance data including gathering feedback from programme beneficiaries; Conduct consistent data collection for monitoring and research purposes.
- Drafting and developing internal and external project communications products; Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports and updates to the line manager; Perform any other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Disaster Management Sciences, Food Security, Social Sciences, Urban Planning, development communication;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and proven experience working in similar scope and environment.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and function in a culturally diverse work environment.
- He/she should be able to implement measures designed to monitor and implement project quality.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and deliver the desired results; Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
To apply for this position, please send your motivational letter and CV including 3 references by 20 January 2021 via our website.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Place: Harare , Zimbabwe
Deadline: 20/01 2021
Contact person: Tariro
162 Chinamano Avenue